Friday 15 December 2017

Things I Did On February 2017

On Saturday morning I went outside in the sunshine to see 2 butterflies on top of the wall and they look beautiful. On Saturday afternoon my mum and I went to Mechanics Bay to see the helicopters and I saw a Westpac rescue helicopter flying over the city carrying an injured person to the hospital. I did some footage of the helicopters landing and taking off on my phone and my mum drop me to Special Olympics to do some sports. That night I had some steak, potatoes, and some vegetables for dinner and it looks yummy. On Sunday morning we went to bowling with my mum and Noah and my best score is 106. We've been to the Botany Town Centre to look for something new at the shops but there's nothing new in here and I had Oporto for lunch after looking at some shops. After lunch we went to another Farmers store at The Pakaranga Shopping Centre for a last stop and we found 7 brand new cars for 2017 so I was very happy with them. Then we had some wraps for dinner and I did some guitar practice for my lesson tomorrow. On Monday I did take some pictures of the big Christmas tree that my dad had supposed to put down in January.











1 comment:

  1. Hi Finn,
    You sound like you had a very busy things on February 2017.
    From Andrew

    ReplyDelete