Wednesday 26 July 2017

Term 2 Holiday 2017

On the holidays Steph came to my house to teach me how to put some photos on Instagram.
 That night we had Lone Star for dinner with my dad and Noah and on Monday-Sunday I got sick for 7 days and I'm not going anywhere.

 On Monday afternoon we went to Whangarei with Jordyn and Noah and we went to the farm for 3 nights and I saw some puppies which are very cute and a very cool Christmas train set that Roger made.

 On Tuesday we went to the movies with Jassie to see Diary Of a Whimpy Kid The Long Haul and we went to Countdown on the way back to the farm and I found 2 new Cars 3 diecasts that I saw them from the display. After that I saw Roger putting some more buildings and trees on the Christmas train set and it looked great.

 On Wednesday we went to the town basin to take some dogs for a walk and we went another Countdown store and I found 4 more new cars that I saw them on the display and I also found the James Launcher and I was very happy with it. On the way back to the farm we had McDonald's for a snack and I had some chips before we had some dinner.

 On Thursday we went to Nan and Pa's house for a while and we went to bowling with Paul and I played well. That night we had a family dinner and I had a beef burger and some chips and it was yummy.

 On Friday we went back home to see my mum and dad and when I go inside the power came off because a car had crashed into a pole and that was not good.
 We went to Wok n Noodle to have some dinner and as I was about to read the book I had the big seizure which is not good until my mum phoned the ambulance and I get on the ambulance to have checkups.

 On Saturday morning we went to bowling with my mum and there was going to be the competition so I have to win the trophy.

 On Sunday we went to Botany to go shopping with my mum and Noah and I haven't found something new today.


No comments:

Post a Comment